Subject: Re: Examples of supreme singing of Mozart arias
From: "David M. Wagner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 23 Sep 2016 22:57:16 -0400

Tom: I think I was at one of those performances too, age 10 or so, and that the Zerlina - in an interesting experiment - was Rosalind Elias. For years thereafter I thought it was a mezzo part. You know, on the pattern of Figaro and Cosí: gotta have two sopranos and a mezzo, right?

-David Wagner

Sent from my iPhone