Subject: Re: Examples of supreme singing of Mozart arias
From: tom ponti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 24 Sep 2016 00:02:29 +0000

My greatest Don Giovanni performance had: Siepi, Sutherland, Lorengar, Gedda, and I think Flagello conducted by Karl Bohm. Not sure who the Zerlina was or the year, probably mid to late sixties. Kiri Te kanawa's  Dove Sono was one of the most beautifully sung arias I ever heard at the Met, one Saturday night.