Subject: Serius Met La Boheme tonight, 9/28/16.
From: Lloyd William Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 Sep 2016 00:14:39 +0000

I have no idea who is in the cast but I am horrified at the work of the conductor. For both the tenor and soprano arias in act one he is not only taking a very slow tempo but is consistently behind the singers; they are having to drag him along.  And it shows, of course, in the labored quality of their singing.

What an awful experience it must for them both.

Lloyd W. Hanson<>

Modify your settings: