Subject: Callas Act II Tosca live
From: Jason Victor Serinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 7 Aug 2016 14:08:15 -0700

For the best (admittedly compromised) sound and picture, the Callas Act II
Toscas from both Paris (1958, Sebastien cond.) and Covent Garden (1964,
Cillario cond.), both with Gobbi, are now on Blu-ray:

https://www.amazon.com/Callas-Toujours-Paris-1958-Blu-ray/dp/B015RTPNQO/ref=pd_sim_74_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=51rDz8%2BUsCL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR126%2C160_&psc=1&refRID=FK70VSNNH9NS0RPZCBYW
https://www.amazon.com/Maria-Callas-Covent-Garden-Blu-ray/dp/B015RTPNY6

I expect people will have their favorite between the two. I am quite
partial to 1964.

jason
--
---