Subject: Re: The Most Important Soprano Since Callas and Sutherland?
From: Maria Louise Augusta Helleberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 4 Aug 2016 22:03:35 +0200

Netrebko did Anna Bolena, Traviata, Puritani, Macbeth, Trovatore and a few
other Callas parts. So far I have not heard her do Norma, Fidelio,
Abigaille, Forza, Aida, Medea, Gioconda. Her Elsa was truly wonderful, but
as yet she has not been able to establish any "Netrebko Parts". She left
Violetta to do Macbeth, Trovatore, Fiovanna d'Arco and Lohengrin.
Maria Helleberg