Subject: Re: Perez perseveres as Costello cancels in Wash National Opera season opener conert--a true trooper! (9-10-14)
From: William Fiorelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 11 Sep 2014 12:19:50 -0400

Yes, I agree with you.  Very unprofessional behavior!

Really? So Mr. Costello's illness is due to someone coughing and not because he
was running around collecting fees? Talk about not taking responsibility for
one's actions.

Actually, after his behavior at OONY this past June nothing he does surprises
me. But he might have considered that he was opening the season for the
Washington Opera and scheduled himself with an eye to fulfilling his
obligations.