Subject: Re: Most popular as opposed to favourite arias
From: Niki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 May 2014 12:28:24 -0400

Mario Lanza's "Qual occhio al mondo" as suggested below is very impressive.
He is also one of my favorite tenors. But I love, even more, Placido
Domingo's rendition. He sang Cavaradossi for so many times - this one from
the Met in 1985 is one of the best. (But I don't think it has to be a
competition about which is better, just another version of great singing, I
believe.)

[From 7min onwards]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpOMVVJoiqY

Happy listening.