Subject: Re: Audra McDonald on Colbert Report
From: Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 May 2014 14:38:16 -0400

I agree. I would never go to hear something like this. Billie Holiday is my
favorite singer, of any "type" of music. Her unique, individual sound can never
be duplicated, and musically, Audra McDonald, as marvelous as she is, is from
a completely different world. I would suggest to anyone considering paying
their money for this, that they should go to hear Annie Ross instead, a
genuine Jazz legend, who sings at the Metropolitan Room on 22nd St every
Tuesday evening.

Scott