Subject: Re: Operatic Cars!!
From: Ximena Sepulveda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 17 Nov 2012 09:31:12 -0500

Once I had two siamese cats named Lucrezia and Macchiavelo.  They had
a couple of babies named Calaf and Tosca.  On the other hand, there
were two great danes called Nabucco and Figaro, plus three german
shepherds, Rigoletto, Faust and Lakme.  The birds were called
Cio-cio-san and Suzuki.  They all lived very happily in a huge estate,
where I had help, of course, but one day Rigoletto killed Tosca.  Can
you imagine?

Ximena