Subject: Re: Singing Technique
From: "Dr. Marc Alan Innes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 20 Nov 2012 02:50:08 -0800

There are rules for singing, just as there are rules for playing the
violin, concerning getting from one note to the next. We have come to a
period in singing where many do not follow the rules. And then, things
happen. The tremor being discussed etc. Quite honestly, I don't know how
Mr. Domingo sings, he is a Baritone who became a Tenor by crook or crook.
He has been very lucky.

--
*Thank You!

*