Subject: Ticket Issue with Los Angeles Opera
From: William Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:36:45 -0700

So I call Los Angeles Opera and tell them that I want to buy tickets for ALL SIX OPERAS (!), but the dates don't fit into any of their series. So to get a 5 percent discount, I have to buy tickets to a series that only contains two of the dates I want and then exchange after May 1, or wait until May 1, get the tickets for the dates I want and no discount. I emphatically told the poor representative to tell Mr. Domingo that this is a crock. I don't know what I will do now.

William Smith