Subject: Re: maybe Dessay canceled to attend a Seder
From: Mike Begley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 7 Apr 2012 01:21:15 -0400

True.  Because the date for Passover changes every year.

And it must not be announced until a day or two before, because after all,
it hardly takes any preparation at all, right?   LOL

But for the benefit of any prospective Violettas who might be negotiating
contracts, these guys seem to have the inside scoop on the dates through
2015:

http://www.chabad.org/holidays/passover/pesach_cdo/aid/671901/jewish/When-is-Passover-in-2011-2012-2013-2014-and-2015.htm

But what do I know - heck, I belong to a religion that commemorates the
crucifixion of it's founder as "Good Friday".  I don't know about all of
you, but I wouldn't call a day when I was scourged and crucified exactly
"good".

With tongue in cheek, and best wishes for a wonderful holiday (whichever one
you celebrate - here in Maryland the 20th Anniversary of the Camden Yards
stadium seemed to draw the biggest crowd.)

Best,
Mike Begley