Subject: Re: Encores at the Met
From: Michael Liebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 31 Mar 2012 19:44:10 -0400

Florez repeated Ah mes amis at least once in Regiment.  In an interview before
this run of L'Elisir he talked about repeating Una fortiva.  This wasn't an
accident.

And BTW I've only heard Va Pensiero repeated once at the Met and that was
during a Levine conducted performance.  (And that was the first encore I ever
heard at the Met.  I've been attending and listening since 1972.)