Subject: Three cheers for Bob Dilley
From: Dennis Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:46:00 -0400

Hi, Y'all!
    Jerry Waldman had every right to make his  criticisms to the list.  I
disagree with him, but he had every right to  express his opinion.
    Bob also had every right to defend himself.   It was his regular post
that was attacked, so it was appropriate for him to  defend his regular post
IN his regular post.  And no matter how strongly I  personally wish that
some critics would get a life, it's horses that make a  horse race, folks:  one
cannot criticize a horse for being equine.
    And thanks, Bob, for your daily service to us  all.  I look forward to
reading your bit every morning.
    Cheers,
    Dennis Ryan