Subject: Re: An unpublished historical recording that will blow your socks off....it now works!
From: Bill Ecker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 30 Mar 2012 15:35:25 -0400

I converted the sound file into a Youtube video, so now everyone who could
not previously hear the clip can easily access it.  Also, here is a tiny URL link
to the blog, you can access the clip from here!

Hope this helps and when I have more time, I will convert all of the other
sound files previously listed to YouTube videos.

Best,

B.

http://tinyurl.com/7gt8zm6