Subject: Re: Zandonai's "Francesca da Rimini"
From: Rita Haley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 30 Mar 2012 12:02:08 -0400

I won't be traveling thousands of miles to see it, but I intend to
see this opera too.  I don't know what you, Idia and D. Coco, decided
upon, but I can attend the 3/22 performance and would love meeting
other opera listers.  Are any others of you interested in meeting on
3/22?  I could also do Monday, 3/4.

My daughter will be ordering my ticket on Sunday, so if you want to
plan to meet up, let me know before then.

Best,
Rita H.

At 12:29 PM 2/19/2012, Idia Legray wrote:

>D. Coco: pick one of the last 2 "Francesca" dates -- puleeze! (19 or 22)

Rita M. Haley, Ph.D., M.B.A.
HALEY PSYCHOLOGY SERVICES
300 Mercer St., Suite 34L; New York, NY 10003
212-982-1953
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
www.haleypsychology.com