Subject: Re: Domingo as conductor of "Butterfly", yesterday.
From: kira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Dec 2011 18:10:02 -0500

And yet he is penned in to conduct Otello.  Shuddering in advance.  Why, oh
why, would the Met wish a mediocre conductor on either audience or cast in
such an opera?

And it isn't like that are not aware of his limitations, given how often he
conducts at the Met.

If anyone at the Met is truly reading, it is not too late to stop the
insanity......