Subject: Re: Does the Met have any clue how long performances run?
From: Paul Ricchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Dec 2011 12:41:03 -0500

I only listened to a small part of the performance: the orchestral introduction to the last act. I was marveling about how atmospheric and poetic it was. Today, on this list, I learn that it was  Domingo conducting. I was very ashamed to realize that I was much too ignorant to know that it really sucked.

PAUL RICCHI

Sent from my iPad