Subject: Re: Domingo booed in Boheme a few years ago!!
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 21 Dec 2011 12:35:58 -0500

Finally, Robert Cardinalli, a voice of reason.
Booing to me has always indicated a childish way of showing your ire.  It's
right up there with trolls who desperately call out for attention.
Why not just sit on your hands at applause time?  That ought to do the trick
in a much more classy way without being an exhibitionist.
Booing always indicated to me that the booer was just dying to have others
acknowledge their existence.  ("Look at me!  I am worthy of your time and
attention!") Poor insecure things!