Subject: Re: Domingo as conductor of "Butterfly", yesterday.
From: Angelo Mammano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 20 Dec 2011 22:46:47 +0000

Several years ago in the Times when Ms. Midgette (Domingo's bete noire) was there she wrote that he was booed in Vienna. H e was conducting Puritani,
an opera that has never been in his repertoire.  As least not s o far.  I believe she said that she was there.
At the time I felt that she was not unpleased with the audience's reaction.  At any rate, I am glad that she is no longer working in New York.

Angelo from Bsoton