Subject: Re: Is it just me, or is it Regie-Cide?
From: Jim Bodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Dec 2011 09:29:44 -0500

I hate to sayit, but accidents DO happen.  I don't see that much of a
spike in reported incidents from the MET.  The GOTTERDAMMERUNG
disaster with Behrens was over 20 years ago, in 1990, during the time
they were filming the opera.  That was a long time ago.

Richard Versale didn't fall from a ladder - he had a heart attack and
DIED.  Which is why he fell.

Yes, LePage's "Machine" comes under suspicion for its malfunctions -
but it hasn't actually hurt anyone. Yet.

Indeed - best wishes to Wendy White, a MET stalwart.

Jim Bodge

--
Jim Bodge

You really only need two things:  Duct Tape and WD-40.  If it's
moving and it shouldn't, use duct tape.  If it won't move and it
should, use WD-40.