Subject: Met ticket for Lepage Siegfried, Tuesday 11/1
From: "Volpe, Russell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 Oct 2011 10:45:27 -0400

I have ONE ticket in the Dress Circle that I am selling for the Tuesday, November 1 Met performance of Siegfried.  It is a 6 PM curtain.  I believe the performance is largely sold-out.

The seat is Dress Circle, Row G, 25.  I am selling it for face value of $147.50.

Please contact me privately,

Russ Volpe

Russell G. Volpe, DPM
Professor
Department of Orthopedics and Pediatrics
New York College of Podiatric Medicine
Foot Clinics of New York
53-55 East 124th Street
New York, New York 10035