Subject: Re: Brava Angela Meade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 22 Oct 2011 06:43:05 -0400

Without taking anything away from that luscious Netrebko sound, I must say
that Meade nailed it.  I am a trills person and she's got 'em -- in spades!
She did a superlative job and her voice is just as strong as ever without
seemingly tiring at all.
She was a stand-out in Baltimore this summer doing the Verdi Requiem.  It was
her and then the rest of the cast.
She's a stellar talent and seems to have the know-how of caring for her voice
properly.
Costello seems to be pushing which worries me but maybe that was just over
the airwaves -- or Percy isn't his cuppa.