Subject: Again! MEADE
From: patrick byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 23 Oct 2011 13:13:21 -0400

HERE WE GO WITH THE OPERA-L LIST PROBE AGAIN! THREE TIMES TODAY.

I envy those of you who saw Meade in Bolena. I love this opera and was
thrilled to hear it sung properly. Someone from the past who certainly knew
what she was doing in this role was Marisa Galvany. Now, if we could find a
real Percy---Eric Cutler comes immediately to mind.

Cheers,
Patrick