Subject: Re: Callas - In her own words? Mr Shengold brilliant humor
From: Mariano Barbieri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 27 Oct 2011 09:48:18 -0700

The soprano sfogato travells in a plastic cage and the win

The soprano sfogato travells in a plastic cage and the winery.
 Once in 1974 I was in Paris on Avenue Georges Mandel and passed by a house that read "Beware sfogato soprano." There I met the term.
In 1980 I passed and it was no more. Poor Callas, so long lived in Paris and could never find a square, because all there is little doorsand says "No go with dogs, even on a leash."
When Callas was angry, her fans made her to sing  tied.
Gencer had dogs. She  wanted to eat with them on a plate but the dogs did not accept her  because the dogs said Leyla barked badly.
 In Italy, the teeth that follow the incisors are called "genceriani."
"Basically, Tebaldi adored Callas, so Renata always had dogs. (New 1st, New 2nd, New 3rd, New 4th)

When Leyla sang there was always a bucket of water in the corner of the stage.When a soprano sfogato enters a country, besides the passport she is asked for the certificate of vaccination.
Callas had a fabulous emeral necklace, what nobody knows is that moreover, was a flea necklace.
When a sfogato is on stage we must be careful not to take the belt in front

Maria Callas was walking through Paris in a great European car, the problem is that the horn was silent.. Maria Callas loved his mother, so there is no disk left her an inheritance