Subject: Anyone else having these problems with Sirius via internet lately?
From: "Conrad, Stephen A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 25 Oct 2011 23:30:12 +0000

In the past couple of weeks, I have had these two problems, intermittently, when listening to the Met channel on Sirius: (1) a crackling sound; (2) repetitions, over and over for, say, ten minutes, of the same 20-second phrase of music. Comments welcome; thanks. I'll let Sirius know about my experience. But I am curious about the experience of others.

Sent from my iPad