Subject: Suggestions sought for some ring tones
From: Lindoro Almaviva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:35:19 -0700

Hello all:

Could anyone suggest a couple of ringtones for when my 2 mothers in law call (it's not that kinky, the parents in law divorced 20 years ago). I talked about some music from lady Macbeth but the idea didn't go all that well, I wonder why... LOL!

Operatic pieces would be best since i am not a huge fan of symphonic music.

Thanks,
Lindoro

Lindoro Almaviva

Primo Tenore Assolutissimo

http://canbelto.wordpress.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/tenore23

"The vocal life of a soprano has four stages:

  1. Bel canto, 2. Can belto, 3.Can't belto, 4. Can't canto..."

Madame VeraGalupe-Borzkh