Subject: Re: Fanciulla at the Met
From: Wendell Eatherly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Apr 2010 06:43:55 -0400

Have no fear, it's still on the schedule.  The Met Futre Seasons doesn't list
anything for next season since it's now been officially announced.  You can
see the dates and casts for all the Fanciulla performances at:
http://www.metoperafamily.org/metopera/season/production.aspx?id=10970

It's my favorite Puccini, too!