Subject: TKTS Met 4/13 La Traviata
From: Jan Polish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Apr 2010 18:05:31 -0400

My sister has two tickets for sale for the virtually sold-out April 13th
performance of La Traviata. Seats Balcony C 113 & 117, at $67.50 each.
Available for pick-up on the Upper West Side. Please email me ASAP if
interested, as they are leaving New York tomorrow and arrangements for
pick-up will need to be made. Thanks! ... Jan Polish (jpolish at gmail.com)