Subject: Re: O patria mia a few minutes ago
From: Kenneth Wolman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Apr 2010 16:07:04 -0400

I would not be so polite. This woman came in second behind Bayrakdarian in
Operalia 10 years ago?? You think she'd have something going for her. Oh my
God. She got Citizen Kane applause at the end of "O patria mia." Lucine
Amara used to drive 'em wild. Curtis Verna the same. As for Leontyne...never
mind. The demons rose out of Hell for this performance, and Easter's
tomorrow. *Oremus*. I can't wait for the Tomb Scene. That's a lie. Yes I
can.

Okay, here comes the Judgment Scene. I think Dolora can stand shoulder to
shoulder to Irene Dalis and Fiorenza Cossotto. I just hope bad luck is not
contagious.

Ken