Subject: Birthday wishes to Cesare Siepi
From: Premiere Opera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 10 Feb 2010 00:15:21 -0500

Today, Feb 10th, is the birthday of basso great Cesare Siepi.

Signor Siepi was without doubt the most wonderful basso I ever saw live. He
set the standards that still stand for me in Faust, Don Giovanni, Forza,
Boccanegra, Nabucco, Boris, Don Carlo, and so many more operas.

On this his birthday I wish him a happy and healthy birthday, and many more.
His great voice and art made so many people so happy for such a long time,
that the opera world will always be filled with gratitude for this great,
great singer.

Ed

--
www.premiereopera.com