Subject: Sexiest scene in opera
From: Roberta Prada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 Feb 2010 16:31:11 -0500

I got a few I think are hot, and not all the same way

La di darem la mano, and Sull'aria form Nozze di figaro

Mon coeur s'ouvre at ta voix from Samson & Daliah

Pinkerton/Butterfly duet - end of of act 1

Manon & es Grieux - ST. Sulpice - really kinky sexy - they are in a religious place

there are more but that's enough

OH _ here is a recognizable voice: Yvonne Printemps

Roberta Prada
Vox Mentor LLC
343 E 30th St 12M
NYC, 10016