Subject: Re: Auditioning music equipment - How do you do it?
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 12 Feb 2010 10:12:55 -0500

Klipsch has been mentioned several times since this
question first arose;  it could be helpful if someone
were more specific.  A visit to the Klipsch website
reveals an array of components in a wide range of
styles, sizes, and prices.   If I, for example, wanted to
purchase just a pair of small modestly priced speakers
to use with the receiver and playback system I already
have, what would be recommended?

dtmk