Subject: Re: academic achievements
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Sat, 12 Sep 2009 09:48:48 -0400

I used to work for the Institute of International Education in NYC. That organization administers the Fulbright grants for both U.S. and foreign students. Every year I worked there I would attend the Fulbright auditions for young opera singers. Moffo received a Fulbright grant to study opera in Italy, but not to pursue any academic work. She had such a gorgeous voice, and luckily for all of us, her Fulbright scholarship pushed her career along so she could have at least 12 memorable years.

Best regards,

Howard