Subject: Charles Rosekrans celebration of life plans
From: Val Suan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 11 Sep 2009 07:31:20 -0700

CHARLES ROSEKRANS, noted conductor of opera, symphony, ballet, chamber music, and musical theatre, died Tuesday morning, the 8th of September 2009, in Houston. He was 75. A more detailed and specific obituary is to be published in the Sunday edition. At the time of this notice, a service and musical celebration of his life was being planned for Wednesday afternoon, the 16th of September. The service arrangements, as well as charitable organizations to which memorial contributions may be directed, are to also be announced in Sunday's edition.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/houstonchronicle/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=132622216

My friend told me that the musical celebration will be at Rice University, probably the Music Department so, Stude Hall.  More firm details to be updated here.

VS

p.s.- thank you to those who emailed me and for the name correction.