Subject: MY GEISHA
From: Juan Dzazopulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 8 Sep 2009 20:18:50 -0400

Is it possible for any lister fond not only of opera but also of movies, to
confirm  the following?

A friend (from Spain!!) informed me that in the film "My Geisha" (1962) with
Shirley Mac Laine and Yves Montand, the tenor who provided the Pinkerton
lines is (or was) Barry Morell.

I haven't seen the film again and more than 47 years have passed, so I am
unable to check it.  Thank you.

Juan