Subject: Re: Janet Price Article
From: Neville Sumpter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 7 Apr 2009 07:20:09 +0100

Hello Daniel and All

Wonderful! It is about time Janet Price was mentioned, I saw practically all
her performances with Opera Rara and she was a fantastic singer. Why she was
not up at the top with the likes of Joan Sutherland I will never know.

I have been in touch with her both by letter and telephone and she is a
great lady.  I guess most in the US would have never heard of her, what a
great treat they have missed!

Wish her all the best for the future and at least we have a large collection
of her recordings to listen to.
Neville in England