Subject: Re: Act 1 Walkure
From: Sergio Da Silva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 6 Apr 2009 21:15:44 -0400

Well I thought it was awful, I did not remember it was Botha so I Was
very surprised, he sounded all the time as a strained lyric, pushing
up for volume. Meier was better but missing some heft in the middle. I
did not hear Tomlinson, I started listening from the moment Siegmund
looks for the sword. Levine was just too slow, Act I requires more
urgency

Sent from my iPhone