Subject: Re: Recommendations for Riccardo Stracciari CD?
From: Max Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:06:38 -0700

Glad to see a thread come up on this superlative baritone.

I second the recommendation for the Preiser set (I also only have
volume one).

There were also quite good complete recordings of "Rigoletto" and
"Barbiere di Siviglia" (both of which, if I remember correctly, were
with Mercedes Capsir).  I had them on Columbia LP, but I haven't
checked recently for CD availability.

Max