Subject: Re: Recommendations for Riccardo Stracciari CD?
From: LT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:35:01 -0400

Only arias:

http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/1123404/a/Pr
ima+Voce+-+Riccardo+Stracciari.htm

-But it's a well-chosen collection, representative of the great
baritone's art, and with fine sonics.

Best
LT

On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:40:27 -0700, Tom Rossi
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Can anyone suggest a good CD of arias and/or art songs
performed by baritone Riccardo Stracciari?  Sloooooowly
adding to my small collection... Come to think of it, I'm also
looking around for the same type of thing for Mattia Battistini.