Subject: Re: Don Giovanni
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 5 Apr 2009 18:46:03 -0400

The *commentators* need to be fired.  The very idea that I
am
supposed to be overhearing a conversation turns me off.
Only
a moron could accept it is genuine.  In fact,  it is
obviously
scripted, it is inanely written, and it is amateurishly
delivered;
how long will it take for the seemingly comotose radio
audience
to say ENOUGH WITH THIS FARCE!

I once wrote here that Juntwait and Siff sounded to me like
the
Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney of opera broadcasters, and
was rebuked by someone who noted that between them they
lacked the balls of half the the Hollywood pair!  They lack
far,
far more than that.  They depress me.

Donald Kane