Subject: Recommendations for Riccardo Stracciari CD?
From: Tom Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:40:27 -0700

Can anyone suggest a good CD of arias and/or art songs performed by baritone Riccardo Stracciari?  Sloooooowly adding to my small collection... Come to think of it, I'm also looking around for the same type of thing for Mattia Battistini.

Thanks!

-Tom

"You are disgraced professional losers. And by the way, give us our money back."

-Representative Earl Pomeroy, Democrat, of North Dakota, on the A.I.G. executives who were paid bonuses after a federal bailout.

"Foreign aid might be defined as a transfer of money from poor people in rich countries to rich people in poor countries."

-Douglas Casey

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

-Dwight D. Eisenhower

"Anyone who believes exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is either a madman or an economist."

- Kenneth Boulding