Subject: anybody want a ticket to San Diego Opera's Rigoletto tomorrow ?
From: Mark Bartelt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 4 Apr 2009 10:12:41 -0800

Hi, gang ...  I have a pair of tickets to Rigoletto
in San Diego tomorrow (Sunday April 5th), but one of
them is up for grabs:  My spouse is out of town, had
planned to be back Friday night, but her plans have
changed and she won't be back until late Sunday.

I'd be particularly interested in finding someone in
the Santa Monica / West LA area interested in using
it, since that's where we live.

If you're interested, send me e-mail sometime today,
and we can make plans.  It's pretty much an all-day
commitment to get down there and back to attend the
performance, grab a quick meal or two, etc.  But we
did this a couple times before, and felt that it was
worth the trip.

Cheers ...

Mark Bartelt