Subject: Re: Cura changes words
From: Tim Oldroyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 4 Apr 2009 13:03:06 EDT

Best for words changed around was in Dusseldorf. The Hungarian house  soprano
of choice, one Czilla Zentai used to sing "Ah lui forse" in Act One of
Traviata, and on more than one occasion,  This was not I hazard to suit the  words
to any occasion other than she often got them wrong.

Worse than Cura I guess, but still hardly "egregious".

Tim