Subject: Parsifal
From: Jeffrey Collord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 1 Apr 2009 10:48:26 -0500

Greetings:

I always listen to Parsifal at this time of year, for some reason.

This week I've been listening to Bayreuth, 1951, Knappertsbusch with
Windgassen, Weber, London, and the fabulous Moedl.

But this youtube performance has a depth I never imagined before. Check it
out:

http://tr.im/i5lt

Jeff Collord - Chicago