Subject: The 20th Birthday Party
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:19:15 -0400

On August 21, 2010, OPERA-L will celebrate its 20th birthday.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a celebration?  Perhaps something along the lines
of what we did previously:  a nice meal at a nice restaurant, perhaps with
some musical entertainment, or meeting on the same day as a performance that
many are attending.  It doesn't necessarily have to occur on that date (when
many are away for vacations), but it does suggest an appropriate time period.

Would anyone with good project management skills like to volunteer to organize
a 20th anniversary party?  Let me know.

     blog:  http://www.nypl.org/blogs/bob-kosovsky
   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users