Subject: Sunday PBS TV Thais
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Sun, 29 Mar 2009 07:57:17 EDT

Some kind soul mentioned the following a few days ago, and I would have
missed it, for I never check the schedule for that time:  Long Island and  NY
areas:
Thais, Met, Fleming, Hamson   12:15 pm to 2:30, Channel 13;   3-6 p m
Channel 21
Thanks again to the original poster, and henceforth I will check those
Sunday times.
Bill Clayton