Subject: Re: Nemorimo
From: Frank Cadenhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 29 Mar 2009 10:26:20 +0200

Hello All,
A reminder about operabase.com. You click on the left for artists, put "Ramon Vargas" in the search line, and you get his current, full, schedule.
His Italian Singer, for example, which was so wonderful when Thielemann's Rosenkavalier passed through town, will be heard in NY next year.
He's singing Luisa Miller here next month and that reminded me to buy a ticket.
Frank Cadenhead
Paris