Subject: Re: so sorry it took so lonk for SONNAMBULA report--my side of the story, the sad and superb-from in the house last Sat. matinee (same as HDcast)
From: Peter Wolfe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:38:00 -0400

Alan and I had quite an argument at intermission when I said I didn't
totally hate the production.
It doesn't actually work but there are some interesting touches. But I was
determined not to let the production interfere with my enjoyment of the
beautiful singing by Natalie and JDF.

OPERA-L official website:
Modify your settings: