Subject: Re: Tucker Sings Wagner- Prize Song- 1971-Youtube
From: hermine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 30 Mar 2009 10:44:28 -0700

What is he, a spoiled wine? VINEGARY?

Did you know that the best wines come from vines which are so old,
they are close to the end of their lives, and produce very little? As
long as we are talking wines (vin aigre).

Perhaps he was not uncorked and allowed to breathe long enough. Since
this is a German wine, and therefore white, I like to think of it as
a trockenbeerenauslesen.
(yes, they made awful reds) (but think of French Beer)

Sometimes I think NOTHING IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH FOR SOME PEOPLE.

And he had a beautiful profile, and quite the nose, rather like mine.

A generous organ of resonance. I wish mine worked like that.

hermine